Just a few favorites:
- Reading: I cannot remember a time when reading wasn’t a significant part of my life. Current literature: The Good News About Injustice by Gary Haugen, Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery, The Gentle Art of Domesticity by Jane Brocket, and Grow in Grace by Sinclair Ferguson.
- Writing in pretty journals: I have a box full of used journals, and about 3 that I am writing in at the moment. Each has its own purpose, of course.
- Writing Lists: Definitely a favorite. I have lists for everything; even lists for lists I need to write.
- Watching Jane Austen films: I have my personal views on which are the best renditions, but I enjoy them all.
- People watching in coffee shops: Maybe this has to do with being a Comm major, but I love observing human interactions. I find it charming, intriguing, and inspiring.
- Listening to WCEP: There is listening, and then there is sitting down with a good cup of tea and listening.
- Drinking Tea: I drink less than I used to, but there is something so wonderfully cosy and comforting about a warm cup of tea in the evening.